Tel: +44 (0) 20 7420 9444
Terms and Conditions – London Landmarks
By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at 5pm on the 17th October 2014.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the correct answers and the winner notified by email during the week of the 27th October 2014.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland. (Excluding employees and families of The Culture Capital Exchange and any person professionally connected with the competition).
4. Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
5. And the prize will be a luscious good bag of art supplies for the lucky person who answers the question correctly, and whose name is picked out the hat first.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
8. Any person suspected of cheating, acting dishonestly or fraudulently in the opinion of the promoter will be excluded from the competition.
9. Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
10. Promoter: The Culture Capital Exchange, 2nd floor, West Building, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA.
Prize provider : Griffin Gallery and Colart.